Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Radisson, Wyndham and IHG Expand Presence in Thailand

  • Radisson Hotel Group plans to open more premium and luxury hotels in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam over the next five years, with a focus on popular tourist destinations such as Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, and Samui Island.
  • Wyndham Hotels & Resorts aims to open over 15 hotels with 5,000 additional rooms in Thailand to catch up with the country’s tourism industry recovery, but they don’t expect a return to pre-pandemic levels until 2024.
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts continues to expand its Hotel Indigo brand in Thailand, with plans to open the Hotel Indigo Bangkok Thonglor in 2026, offering 250 rooms, restaurants, a bar, swimming pool, gym, and meeting spaces.

Radisson Hotel Group told the media they will open more premium and luxury hotels in Thailand over the next five years, taking advantage of a rapidly recovering tourism industry there. Radisson plans to open 12 to 15 hotels each year in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. 70% of them will open in Thailand with the remaining 30% spread across the three […]